Magnetic Flap Level Gauge
Magnetic flap level gauge (also known as magnetic float level gauge) is developed according to the principle of buoyancy and magnetic coupling. When the liquid level in the measured container rises and falls, the magnetic float in the liquid level gauge tube also rises and falls, and the permanent magnetic steel in the float is transferred to the magnetic flip column indicator through magnetic coupling, driving the red and white flip columns to flip 180°. When the liquid level rises, the flip column changes from white to red, and when the liquid level falls, the flip column changes from red to white. The red and white junction of the indicator is the actual height of the liquid level inside the container, so as to achieve a clear indication of the liquid level.
1, A wide range of applications, various installation forms, suitable for any medium level, interface measurement.
2. The tested medium is completely isolated from the indicated structure, with good sealing performance, leakage prevention, suitable for liquid level measurement under high pressure, high temperature and corrosion conditions, with high reliability.
3, Set field indication, remote transmission and change, alarm control on one and can be adjusted freely, fully functional two-color indicator with luminous, continuous and intuitive, eye-catching, large measuring range, observation direction can be changed arbitrarily.
4, Good vibration resistance, can adapt to the situation of liquid level fluctuation, simple structure, convenient installation, low maintenance cost.
1. For the level gauge over a certain length (ordinary type >3 meters, anticorrosive type >2 meters), it is necessary to increase the middle reinforcement flange or ear climbing as a fixed support, to increase the strength and overcome their weight.
2. The installation position of the magnetic flip plate liquid level gauge should be avoided or far away from the import and export of the material medium to avoid rapid changes in the local area of the material fluid, affecting the accuracy of the liquid level measurement.
3. When equipped with a remote transmission instrument, the following shall be done.
4. The remote transmission instrument should be close to the leading pipe of the liquid level gauge and fixed with a stainless steel hoop (iron is forbidden).
5. The induction surface on the remote transmission instrument should face and be close to the leading pipe;
6. When debugging should be opened the upper guide tube valve, then slowly open the bottom valve, let the medium smoothly into the main pipe (should be avoided in the operation of the media rushed float, float play column fluctuations caused, affect the display accuracy), observe whether magnetic turn red and white ball is normal, then close the tube valve, open the drain valve, let the led tube liquid level drops, this method for three times, It is normal and can be put into operation (except corrosive and other special liquids).
7 should be according to the medium situation, do not regularly clean the leading tube of the magnetic plate level gauge to remove impurities.
Borosilicate Glass for circular sight glasses or tubular sight glasses
Borosilicate glass is a kind of glass with silica and boron trioxide as the main glass-forming element. Borosilicate glasses become famous for having very low coefficients of thermal expansion, making them more resistant to thermal shock than soda-lime glass. borosilicate glass is fit to be used in sight glass lens,
Borosilicate glass is ultra and clear glass with good thermal and chemical properties and outstanding transparent
Dimensions(mm): 1200×600 ,1150×850 ,1150×1700.(other size upon request)
Available thickness(mm): 1mm-25mm,we also can offer it if you want more thickness.
Density (g/㎝3 ) (at 25℃): 2.23±0.02
Co-efficient of expansion(α)(20-300℃): 3.3±0.1×10-6
Softening point(℃): 820±10
Identical temperature difference(K): 100 >300(Strengthening type)
Maximum working temperature(℃): ≥450
Refractive(nd ) : 1.47384
Light transmission: 92%（thickness≤4mm;91%(thickness≥5mm)
Circular sight glass lens
Tubular borosilicate glass
Appliance glass such as furnace, microwave, gas stove etc.
Industry Glass such as sight glass, linings, etc.
Lighting equipment (protective glass for high-power spotlights and other lamps)
Primary material for fully tempered glass
High temperature stability
Good surface quality
Outstanding transparency in the visible, UV and IR ranges
Can be tempered
High chemical resistance
Environmental engineering and chemical engineering (lining layer of repellence, autoclave of chemical reaction and safety spectacles);
Our circular sight glass is required in all areas where the visual inspection of processes in vessels has to be ensured under pressure, at high temperatures or on exposure to chemicals. These sight glasses is made mainly from borosilicate glass, we also produce sight glass lens with alumino-silicate glass or quartz glass or sapphire glass
Aluminosilicate glass for boiler gauge glass
Alumino-silicate glass is mainly composed of Si-Ca-Al-Mg and other alkali metal oxides through a scientific ratio combination, in which the content of K2O+Na2O ≤0.3%, belongs to the non-alkali aluminum silicate glass system, after high temperature tempering treatment with high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, acid and alkali resistance and other excellent physical and chemical properties, is a variety of high pressure glass window excellent material.It is mainly used in power plant, petrochemical, nuclear power plant, deep-sea exploration equipment and other kinds of high temperature and high pressure steam package on the high pressure water level gauge glass window.
Color: colorless or slightly yellow
Shape: circular, rectangular
Density: 2.62–2.67 g/cm3
Refractive index: 1.5325 (yellow)
Shock temperature: ≤ 370 °C
Softening temperature: ≥ 920 °C
Bending strength: 240–300 MPa
Max working temperature: 550 °C
round sight glass:diameter:8mm-300mm
Rectangle sight glass:8mm*8mm-300mm*300mm
Linear gauge level glass:Max length 400mm
Quartz glass for round sight gauge glass or tubular sight gauge glass
Normally,quartz glass is fused quartz is the widely usage in industry and home appliances.it is a glass consistant of almost pure silica in amorphous form,it’s purity up to 99.9% according to requirement.
Softening point is 1730℃,long time work temperature 1100℃,short time work temperature 1400℃
Shock thermal:taking out the glass from 1100℃ furnace into 20℃ water,no breakage three times.
The visible light transmittance is more than 93%.
Corrosion resistant:quartz glass can work in the intense acid and alkaline environment
Synthetic Quartz Silica and Infrared Optical Quartz both used as the optical glass.
Property Typical Values
Density 2.2×103 kg/m3
Hardness 5.5 – 6.5 Mohs’ Scale 570 KHN 100
Design Tensile Strength 4.8×107 Pa (N/m2) (7000 psi)
Design Compressive Strength Greater than 1.1 x l09 Pa (160,000 psi)
Bulk Modulus 3.7×1010 Pa (5.3×106 psi)
Rigidity Modulus 3.1×1010 Pa (4.5×106 psi)
Young’s Modulus 72GPa (10.5×106 psi)
Poisson’s Ratio 0.17
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion 5.5×10 -7 cm/cm•°C (20°C-320°C)
Thermal Conductivity 1.4 W/m•°C
Specific Heat 670 J/kg•°C
Softening Point 1683°C
Annealing Point 1215°C
Strain Point 1120 °C
Electrical Resistivity 7×107 ohm cm (350°C)
Dielectric Properties (20°C and 1 MHz)
Sonic Attenuation Less than 11 db/m MHz
Permeability Constants(700°C) (cm3 mm/cm2 sec cm of Hg)
Strength 5×107 V/m
Loss Factor Less than 4×10-4
Dissipation Factor Less than 1×10-4
Index of Refraction 1.4585
Constringence (Nu) 67.56
Velocity of Sound-Shear Wave 3.75×103 m/s
Velocity of Sound/Compression Wave 5.90X103 m/s
Circular sight glass
Tubular sight glass